We are seeking a Communications Support Person (Part-Time)
We are seeking someone to help us to build on positive, engaging communication with our sign users, families, teachers, speech and language therapists, care workers, etc. and the public.
What we want our communication support person to do:
- Support the Lámh Office around communications with stakeholders
- Put together posts for social media and our website
- Help to shape the communication strategy for Lámh
- Compile online newsletters
- think about our communication strategies and make suggestions
- Investigate possibilities for more promotion of Lámh
- social media posting
- compiling e-newsletters
- posts to website
- news alerts to Tutors
- shaping messages
- reviewing contact lists
- using imagery and text.
- Technical skills (computer skills, eye for design, digital media knowledge)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Knowledge/experience of the not- for- profit sector
- Qualification in a relevant or related area.
- Knowledge about data protection and other policies relevant to the not for profit sector.
- Ability to understand others’ views, opinions, and feelings
- Lively and engaging writing style
- Can create easy-to-read, appropriate design that’s well-matched to the content
To work under the direction of the Lámh Manager.
Based at: Lámh Development Office, Carlow I.T.
Approx.: 5 hours per week
Day/s: Flexible Mon-Thurs
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com Shortlisting may apply
Closing Date for applications: 15th May 2017